Bank rating process
The bank rating process involves several steps as follows:
- a pre-rating analysis to determine the key factors that will influence the bank's rating,
- an initial rating assessment,
- an in-depth analysis of the bank's financial condition,
- management interviews to gain a deeper understanding of the bank's business model and risk management practices,
- a review and final rating assignment, and
- ongoing surveillance to ensure that the rating remains accurate and up-to-date.
What might be missing also considering capital adequacy, asset quality, management, earnings, liquidity and sensitivity (CAMELS) used by regulatory banking authorities ?
Explore the smart ProcessHorizon web app https://processhorizon.com for better process designs of your making.