The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as a SIPOC process model with information generated by my ChatGPT virtual assistant.
- Identify personal data and processing activities
- Map data flows and assess data protection risks
- Document data protection policies, procedures and records of processing activities
- Implement technical and organizational measures to ensure data protection
- Monitor compliance with GDPR and data protection policies and procedures
- Respond to data subject requests and data breaches in a timely and effective manner
The supplier is the data controller and data processor who provide inputs such as personal data, processing activities, data subject rights, and legal requirements.
The GDPR main process is divided into six stages, starting with identifying personal data and processing activities and ending with responding to data subject requests and data breaches.
The outputs are compliance with GDPR, increased data protection, and increased data subject trust.
The customers are data subjects and regulators who benefit from the implementation of GDPR compliant processes.